Vaughan Rage™ 15" Demolition ToolVaughan
Tear it up. Tear it out.
Tile, wood, drywall, glass, plaster, nails...the Vaughan Rage™ 15" demolition tool quickly dispatches whatever stands between you and a finished job.
And you'll get the job done faster and easier, since The Rage replaces a hammer, pry bar and nail puller in one brutally effective tool.
Pick it up and feel the balance and heft. It weighs just 2.5 pounds, with strategic weight placement for maximum momentum with minimum effort.
The I-beam frame is forged from high carbon steel for maximum stiffness and force transfer. The finished tool is heat-treated then powder coated and polished for lasting good looks.
The double-injection handle features a patented asymmetrical shape for maximum comfort and control. So you can put the hurt on everything but you.
- Replaces multiple individual demolition tools with multi-function design
- Chisel or punch big holes in drywall, tile, plaster and lath with the cross-hatched hammer
- Grab, bend and tear out 2x lumber with the wood grabber jaws
- Pry up boards, nail strips, moulding and more with the built-in pry bar
- Extract nails with the closed and beveled nail pullers
- Start nails easier with a magnetic nail holder
- Overall length: 15"
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Frame: I-Beam
- Material: Forged and Heat-Treated Carbon Steel
- Finish: Powder-coat and polished
Official Licensed Product. Vaughan is a registered trademark of Vaughan & Bushnell Mfg. Co. All rights reserved.
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov