Vaughan Digital Wall ScannerVaughan Gear
Quickly and accurately locate and identify studs, copper and steel pipe, rebar, aluminum, wood and electrical wiring behind walls with the Vaughan Digital Wall Scanner.
It scans at depths up to 3-1/8 inches and features visual and audible cues to help you home in on the exact location of variety of building materials.
A bright LED display indicates material mode, signal strength, material center and depth.
Compact and durable, it's perfect for contractors, carpenters, plumbers, masons and DIY do-it-yourselfers.
It even includes a storage pouch for safe keeping between uses.
Here's how easy it is to use:
- Press the power button
- Press and hold the material mode button (metal, wood, wire) to calibrate for the object (such as a steel pipe)
- Place the scanner on the wall and move it around to locate the object (such as a stud)
- The LED display and audible signals indicate when the object center is located
- Mark the center with a pencil
- Fast, easy and accurate identification and location of wood, metal and wires behind walls
- Measures depths to:
- 3-1/8" (ferrous metal)
- 2-3/8" (non-ferrous metal)
- 2" (live copper wire)
- 3/4" (wood)
- Audible and visual cues to indicate center and depth
- Intuitive and easy to read LED display
- Self-calibrating design
- Durable ABS case with rubber side grips
- Includes instructions, storage pouch and battery
- Item #050013
- Official Licensed Product. Vaughan is a registered trademark of Vaughan & Bushnell Mfg. Co. All rights reserved
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov