Vaughan Digital Borescope Inspection CameraVaughan
View and inspect just about anything, anywhere with the Vaughan Digital Videoscope and Borescope! It’s durable, compact and easy to use. The 18-inch long semi-rigid camera shaft stores inside the unit. When you’re ready to use the camera, unwind the cable and feed the 300 megapixel camera lens into an opening as small as 5/16” diameter.
Then view and capture images on the 2-1/4” color LCD display. Adjust the built-in LEDs on the camera tip for more or less light. 4x zoom makes it easier to find and inspect fine details. There’s even a built-in worklight on the camera body for illuminating dark worksites.
Use the included attachable hook, magnet or mirror to help see and retrieve small objects. Store everything in the included pouch for safekeeping. The Vaughan inspection camera operates up to 90 minutes continuously on 4 AAA batteries (not included).
- Compact, durable all-in-one design - small enough to fit in a shirt pocket
- Semi-rigid 18-inch borescope shaft with 4X zoom and adjustable LED lights at tip
- Built-in worklight for added visibility in dark areas
- Attachable hook, magnet and mirror for retrieving small items
- Includes storage pouch
- Requires 4 AAA batteries (not included)
- Item #240041
- Official Licensed Product. Vaughan is a registered trademark of Vaughan & Bushnell Mfg. Co. All rights reserved.